Skip to content
- God created us for His glory and every human should strive to live for God’s glory.
- We have all sinned and fallen short of God’s glory and all deserve eternal punishment.
- In his great mercy and grace, God sent forth his only Son Jesus Christ to provide for sinners a way to eternal salvation through the death, burial and resurrection of His Son.
- Eternal life is a free gift to all who will trust in what Christ did on the Cross and claim him as Lord and Savior.
- Children are given by God as a stewardship to the parent and not to the state, and parents have the right and authority to teach and educate their own children.
- God designed marriage as an exclusive relationship between one man and one woman and all intimate sexual activity outside of this marriage relationship, whether heterosexual, homosexual, or otherwise, is not according to God’s plan.
- God wonderfully creates each person as male or female and rejection of God’s original design for that person is not according to God’s plan.
- We believe that EVERY person must be afforded compassion, love, kindness, respect, and dignity. Hateful and harassing behavior or attitude directed toward any individual is not acceptable and not glorifying to God or in line with the beliefs and principles of the Homeschool C.A.R.E. Foundation.