- God created us for His glory and every human should strive to live for God’s glory.
- We have all sinned and fallen short of God’s glory and all deserve eternal punishment.
- In his great mercy and grace, God sent forth his only Son Jesus Christ to provide for sinners a way to eternal salvation through the death, burial and resurrection of His Son.
- Eternal life is a free gift to all who will trust in what Christ did on the Cross and claim him as Lord and Savior.
- Children are given by God as a stewardship to the parent and not to the state, and parents have the right and authority to teach and educate their own children.
- God designed marriage as an exclusive relationship between one man and one woman and all intimate sexual activity outside of this marriage relationship, whether heterosexual, homosexual, or otherwise, is not according to God’s plan.
- God wonderfully creates each person as male or female and rejection of God’s original design for that person is not according to God’s plan.
- We believe that EVERY person must be afforded compassion, love, kindness, respect, and dignity. Hateful and harassing behavior or attitude directed toward any individual is not acceptable and not glorifying to God or in line with the beliefs and principles of the Homeschool C.A.R.E. Foundation.
Kimberly is the Treasurer and Director of Program Development of the Homeschool CARE Foundation and has served on the board since February 2019. Kimberly has a passion to see family units become strong and successful because she believes they are the building blocks of society with an exponential impact on the future.
Fundraising & Events
Rachel has been with HomeLife for over 5 years and is passionate about homeschooling and meeting the needs of students and parents. Having made the jump from public school to homeschooling her children, she understands the importance of community and support for new homeschoolers. Her hope is to be part of that support and to help provide new opportunities for homeschoolers through HCF.
Marketing & Communications
A lifelong homeschooler and artist himself, Jay is passionate about giving homeschoolers the opportunities they need to follow their passions through childhood and achieve their goals as adults. He has worked as the Marketing Team Lead at HomeLife Academy and Homeschool CARE Foundation for the past two years.
Marketing & Communications
Though only recently introduced to the Homeschool Care Foundation, Joseph was on board with its mission from the beginning. He was homeschooled all through grade school and high school, and knows firsthand the benefits of homeschooling. He is hopeful that more people will be able to experience the joy and freedom of homeschooling through the outreach and help of the Homeschool C.A.R.E. Foundation.
Bryanna is passionate about empowering and connecting with the next generation and is honored to be part of serving families through HCF. She holds her Bachelors in both Theatre and Psychology and a Masters in Social Work.
Homeschool C.A.R.E. Foundation (HCF) was founded by HomeLife Academy (HLA) in 2018 and serves as its charitable arm. HCF is a Tennessee nonprofit corporation and a 501(c)3 charitable organization. Both organizations work closely together to support, guide, and encourage homeschooling students and families around the world.